The Big Build Philippines 2019 is an epic adventure of service, travel, and lots of new friendships.
The 2019 Big Build Philippines (BBP) will focus on building and refurbishing for the Blessed Project. Resources will be made available to assist with your fundraising.
To register your interest and sign up for regular updates, please enter your details into the contact form on the right side of this page.
The Dates: Thursday 10th January to Wednesday 23rd January 2019
Location: Book flights to arrive and depart from Manila, Philippines
No building experience is necessary and the trip is open to all ages.
Airfare: BBP attendees can organise travel to arrive and depart from Manila, Philippines. The dates are listed above.
Deposit: $300.00 Deposit (this will be deducted from the total) Total Cost: $2,200.00 (not including your airfares)
- $1,200 Fundraising Cost (tax deductible and includes insurance and building)
- $1,000 Land Cost (non tax deductible and includes all meals, accommodation and transport)
- Payment plans can be arranged (Example April, May, June, August, $550 per month).
- Early bird payments made before the end of August 2018 receive a $100 discount.
- Family discounts for parents/guardians who are bringing more than two children can be negotiated. Infants are free. Hotels in the Philippines will charge beds per primary aged child.
How to Make a Payment
Please make sure you make the deposit into the correct bank account (Aus or US) and include your surname in the reference with the letters ‘BB FR’ for a fundraising payment and ‘BB LC’ for a payment towards your land costs.